Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
The Streets I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
The Streets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
The Streets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
The Streets I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
The Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
The Streets I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
The Streets I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
The Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

The Streets

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Streets Empty The Streets

Post by Mossberg Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:14 am

The Streets 1-140605120418

The streets often have trash all over them, with little to no animals. Any animals you do find, will be small rats or mice. You may also find food in a garbage. This is where you will go if you want to be in a city home as well. (To be in a country home, you go to the country side)

Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Streets Empty Re: The Streets

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:32 pm

A small, 3 month old white Doberman Pinscher trots along the streets. A human was following her, holding a thick leash. A human was pulling her on it, Her large blue eyes filled with fear as she lets them dart around. Her body was like a strong baby deer. Long thin but strong legs, And A thin muscular body. She took large steps, her paws very large for her age, showing she was still growing to become a very large dog. The human pulled her, making her extra skin scrunch up. Dogs were in front of her, each having a leash, with a dog at the end. The dogs were all larger than her, being Shepherds, and Pitbulls. She was going to be larger than them, And according to the humans, blue eyes and white fur was prettier in dogs. The humans started to yell "Mossberg! Come on!" And hit the side of my face. I fell to my side, whining as I quickly get up, walking in front of the human. His voice was loud, and fierce. I put my head down, trotting, as if walking in a beauty contest. I was clearly abused, My walk and behavior showed it.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:57 pm

In the apartment complex belonging to her owners, the young Alaskan Malamute, who looked to be only a few months of age, was being taught some tricks. "Avanti Gabriella, Sit." The puppy, now known as Avanti, tilted her cranium to the left, showing she didn't quite understand the command. She heard the woman, a petite, fancy looking lady, mumble something to her male companion. Avanti's ribbon fell from her maw as she panted softly, her optics wide and happy. She was a spoiled pup, and it was just obvious by her owners. Avanti yipped softly, walking up to the woman and sitting at her feet, looking up at her smiling.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:21 pm

This puppy is now 6 months old, her name is Mossberg. Mossberg was a very strong, large dog for her age. The humans almost never fed her, making her hunt for herself, giving her the extra strength from protein. Her muscles were not very defined, making it shocking when she beat larger dogs. Mossberg heard her name called through a microphone, A human pulling her down a runway.  Her long legs took very long graceful strides. Her head was looking straight ahead, her electric blue eyes looking at humans in front of the run way, called Judges. We stopped at the end, as he made me look sideways. He told me "Pose" it being a command. I did so, lifting up my front paw like a pointer, my cut tail raised high, and my head standing tall. We then continued walking, My strides still long, my legs still lifting high with each step. The next time we went through, She was wearing fake blood, with a patch over her left eye. The patch was washable marker, And the costume was resembling strength and beauty. I took larger steps, The humans every now and then telling me quietly to speak, so I did. My bark was strong, and deep. I go down low, sneaking up to the end. When we got to the end of the runway, I stood on my hind legs, My front legs held in to my chest as they then go out straight, back to my chest, and straight again, over and over. I would often fight like that, to get the dogs off of me. We then ran back down the runway, Waiting for the results. I took pride in this, My electric blue eyes watching the screen. We soon saw the screen say "Third: Bell, White German Shephered. Second: Majesty, Silver Grey Hound. First: Mossberg, White Doberman Pinscher" I smiled, running back to the front of the runway. I was already washed up, still having black eyeliner around one eye. The eyeliner was clearly ink, where my other eye had pink eyeliner. The pink eyeliner I was born with though. My electric blue eyes were open wide, not because I was happy I won, But because I knew, Because I won, I wouldn't be beat tonight.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Avanti was picked up by her owners before being placed gently on her dog bed. Being the puppy she was, and still not fully grown, she quickly sunk her teeth into the bed, yanking back her cranium in quick, sharp motions to rip the bed apart. She was scolded slightly, causing the Alaskan Malamute to quickly sit up right, her cranium held up high. She was a bit older now, and was still not a big as she could be. She grabbed one of her chew toys when her owner walked off and began to toss it up in the air before running, with her left hind leg held in the air, after it. She was the only dog the 'Francesco's' had. Sometimes the canine felt bored because of this, but on rare occasions, Mr. Francesco would play with her, which was a funny sight to her. She had been taught all the basic commands of the beauty show, and had already one a few puppy beauty show's loosing to smaller dog breeds at times. However, she was taking a small break after a small accident had happened, she had sprained her ankle, though it was obvious she was getting around well, she did have a sort of cast to secure her ankle.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:50 pm

The humans walked me down the road, A blue ribbon wrapped around my neck. The people brought me into a house, slamming a cage door. I couldn't stand in the cage, a large arena behind me. It was a large building, full of dogs, barking dogs. I bark, a deep bark, over and over, where the other dogs barked only once or twice before another dog started. It was a fight show, Growling and barking coming from inside of the arena. I whined, not scared, but hating to hurt others, as for I felt like I was being forced to, which I was. I hated to take orders, So i just growl, barking as I wait for my turn. Soon, a human comes in, taking off the ribbon and my collar. They shove me in, A German shepherd following me in. I look at the German Shepherd, mirroring them. They go to the left, I move to the right. I grin, The dog charging me. I do the same, as they go to their back legs, I mirror them still. I stop mirroring them, putting my front paws n theirs. They calm down, going on all fours. They walk back, me doing the same. They look over their shoulder as i do the same, both of us charging each other again. This time, I bite their neck, catching them on surprise. I go on my hind legs, throwing my front legs on their shoulders. I then push them down, as I stand over them. I shake my head, pulling on their neck. Blood starts to pour as I snarl, Putting my paw gracefully on their chest, Looking up at the crowd. I bare my teeth, walking back to the door. My head was down, my electric blue eyes having a glare over them, like glass. A tear falls from the corner, running to the tip of my long muzzle. I look up, snarling at the humans. I start barking, throwing my body around. The only thing parting us was a 3 foot wooden wall, which most dogs would find scary. I snarl, as for I didn't.  I charge it, putting my front paws on it. Soon, I dig my claws in it, pulling myself up. I put my hind legs on, kicking myself up. I kick myself off the top, Barking at the humans. The humans shoot up as I snarl, kicking myself forward to one. I land on them, sending us both down. I Grab their neck, sending blood pouring out. I figured this would show them how it felt, when we fought.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Avanti climbed up the couch, not able to use much of her left hind leg. She sat back as soon as she reached the top. Mr. Francesco patted her head gently before petting her. The canine climbed into her owners lap, curling up and uncurling her tail, wrapping it securely around her small frame. Her audits flicked as her owners breathe slightly tickled it as he spoke to the woman. She was by this time holding a baby in her arms and pacing the room, however, before long Avanti fell asleep and closed off the world around her as she dreamed. Her pillars twitched slightly in her sleep and she repositioned her cranium multiple times.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:39 pm

The next day, it was all over the news. All over the Tv. Everywhere. I walk the streets, My head low. I whine, looking around. A lot of people would tell who ever they were walking with "That's the crazy dog, stay away from it."I just bare my teeth at those people, soon not caring any more. I bare my teeth mumbling. I would figure out a way to show them i'm crazy. I look around, Soon attacking random bystanders. Little did they know, they weren't random bystanders, they were attacked for saying i'm crazy, or watching and approving the fights. I snarl, barking a deep bark in ones face. My cut tail stands high, my leg lifted high with each step. My ears raised high. I grin, loving the attention. I took pride, puffing my chest out, My electric blue eyes open wide, looking straight in front of me. My stand was tall, my legs straight. I smiled as I walked, looking at all the Tv's in the windows, with me on the news.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:36 pm

I looked around the alley way. My short fur bristled with uneasiness, Iowa rested his tail on my back, "This is crazy Florida!" Iowa told me gently. I ignored him, I knew England had been murdered. Iowa just thought I was looking for someone to blame, I guess he was right in a sort of way. But I would prove to him I was right. I trotted across the street where England had been hit, I remembered the splashes of dark red that hit the ground, the screeches of the car's wheels and the human's face as she stared at my sister's body in horror. That human was forgiven. she obviously would have stopped if England hadn't been chased into the road. I knew she was. I knew.  
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:54 pm

I put my long nose up, my large chest puffing out. I start to run to the forest. My electric blue eyes were seen through the shadows of the city. I look at all the bright lights behind me, seeing how far I have gotten. I look around, barking. My bark was loud, and deep, yet smooth. It echoed across the city, through alley ways, buildings, and the streets. I grin, running faster and faster. My legs were long enough, so my front legs could bend back and hit my stomach, but bend forward and go past my head if my head was down. My hind legs could hit my chest, or go on the side of my tail if my tail was straight and not cut. This let me run very fast, away from the humans. I look up, seeing a shooting star. I was pretty smart, and curious. I knew that it was not a star, as for a star was a sun that's very far away, but that's all I knew. I watch the streak it left behind slowly fade away. I look around, sniffing the air, the scent of salt filling my nose. I smile, as for there was a picnic area in the forest, and it was coming from there. It was french fries, I could tell. I run faster, being hungry, and exhausted.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:10 pm

I looked around the street, I breathed in all the scents of the area. Iowa kept watch for cars. I was drawn to the scent of a strange dog. I followed the scent across the street, It was the side of the street England had came from when she was hit. My heart pounded as i neared the scent. "Iowa, I could use some help right now!" I called over my shoulder. Iowa trotted across the street, arriving at my side withing seconds. "What is it?" he asked. I followed the scent, it lead me to a dead end. I pricked my ears cautiously. A low growl sounded from somewhere in front of us. Iowa stood in front of me, his chest puffed out bravely. "Come on out!" he barked. A ragged looking Boxer-Bulldog mix emerged from the shadows. his black pelt glimmered in the sunlight. "I see you have come to solve England's Mystery."
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:19 pm

Avanti was now older and happily trotting in front of Mr. Francesco and his daughter. Avanti was without a leash, seeing as she was now a bit more mature and caused little to no trouble. On the particular fay, something horrible would happen. Then sound of dog's barkings in the direction of the woods caught her attention. The woods was a small park not to far from their apartment complex. She ran after it and gave out a few excited barks, her banner wagging wildly. Her owners were terrified that the barks belonged to the vicious dog he had seen on tv. He dashed after her with his daughter, but the canine was faster, before long, she had lost her owner and ran into a cage. She was then taken by two men, holding back a large Rottweiler, and placed in the back of a truck.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:07 pm

I stop, seeing 3 dogs. My pride was still in my walk, My legs taking large steps, My chest out, my back bent, and my stomach in. I look at the two dogs, not sure who to attack, or who to save. My electric blue eyes darting from one to the other. My build was very odd, a small stomach, large chest, long nose, cut tail, and pointy ears. I looked kind of like a Greyhound in the body. Despite this, i had clear muscle, and grace. I take one step forward, sitting down. My eyes dart back and forth again, the eye with black eyeliner popping out more than the pink eyeliner one. The black eyeliner was clearly not skin, but it was ink. The pink eyeliner was my skin though. The eyeliner was sharpie, meaning it could never come off. I lift my left paw, My short, smooth white fur bristling along my back. I wanted to seem bigger, even though it wouldn't do much, as for it was already likely I would win a fight with one of the canines. Being intelligent, and strong, I had advantages.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Russet growls lowly, staring at two pit-bulls in front of him, who just so happen to be guarding some food that he found and was eating first. The lupine locks his jaws on ones neck, snarling as blood stains his muzzle, the pit-bull yelping while the other knocks Russet away, his figure smacking the wall of the alley, causing him to fall with a thud, whimpering in pain. He rolls over with a low, infuriated growl, baring his sharp canines and getting up unsteadily, stalking forward and finishing off the first dog, the second running off and yelping loudly, tail between legs, while Russet exhales sharply and rips into the food he'd fought them for, even though it was his. He stretches and licks his chest to flatten the fur, shaking his figure and letting his fur bristle in uneasiness at the new area, since he'd been chased out of his home by other wolves and this is the only place he could turn to and be safe from them, but now he just has to deal with humans and dogs, along with spending more time looking for food and starving. The lupine lies down in a box and his green/brown gaze scans the alleyway silently, chocolate brown coat bristled.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:23 pm

She growled and threw her body into the side of the cage, knocking it over. She yelped as pain erupted up her side froma piece of wire jutting out from the reet. She let out small howls of pain. She was unsure where she was now, or where she was heading. She couldn't see above the trucks sides, and it infuriated her to end. She tried to lay down in a supine manner, however wire jabbed into her side. She tried to bite open the cage, but that didn't work eiher.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 pm

Russet snarls and stands in a crouch, glaring out at a stray dog, probably a Rottweiler by the looks of it. He bares his canines and the Rottweiler looks over, obviously not in the mood to deal with the strange lupine. "Get lost if you know what's good for you." Russet snarls. "Or what? You'll call your pack on me?"The Rottweiler mocks. Russet's pelt bristles and the Rottweiler yelps loudly as he snaps at his paws, before trying to regain it's composure. The stray scurries away, whimpering loudly, while Russet watches in satisfaction before stalking out of the darkness, gaze locked on a trashcan across the road. He races across, a car skidding to a stop and a human cursing as the lupine bounds across the street in front of the vehicle. He looks back at the furious human, who checks to make sure their vehicle is okay, while Russet knocks over the trashcan and looks for a meal, since the small meal from earlier isn't satisfying enough for the young lupine's hunger.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:11 pm

I soon shake my head, bolting through. I run between the two, Headed for the beach. I bark again, My bark still echoing through the streets. I barked very loud, and deep. It looked like it belonged to a larger dog, but it was with no doubt mine. I keep running, my back paws smacking my chest and my front paws smacking my stomach when they made their long steps. I look around, starting to smell the water. This made me smile as I slowly pick up speed, soon slowing down. I went to a walk, having no energy left. I throw myself to my side, on the sidewalk, panting. I look behind me, seeing how far I had ran. I was on the outskirts of the city, but the heart would of still heard my bark. I let out a large deep bark again, warning others I was here before I close my white eyelids over my electric blue eyes. I was a very light sleeper, however, I was very tired. Snow falls on my already white pelt, giving it a shine. It glimmers, dancing on my heavily breathing stomach.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Russet snarls and bares his canines at humans that pass, and he hurries into an alley, jumping noisily onto a large dumpster bin and lying down, head raised and ears pricked, tail wrapped neatly around his figure, fur flattened for the first time since he's come to city, his green/brown gaze flickering from left to right as he keeps alert for others, tail tip twitching, tips of his sharp canines baring and nose scrunched up in disgust as the scent of a car's oil catches his attention, though he can only scent it because of the strength of the odor.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:08 pm

She felt the cage shutter slightly as the truck ran over some pot holes in the road, which only furthered injure Avanti. "This has to be the worst day of my life," she mutters, which is followed behind a whimper. "I can only hope Mr. Francesco finds me." She layed down to the best of her abilities. She still had the cast on, but it obviously hadn't stoped her from any activity she wanted. She whimpered as her leg smashed against the cages side. "What is this? Where am I going?" Worry flooded through her and panick hit her all at once.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Russet's ears prick at footsteps entering the alleyway. He stands up and leaps down silently, stalking through the shadows and staring out to see a human putting a bag in a trash-can. The lupine stalks forward, the human screaming in fear and pain as the male leaps forward and knocks him into the trash-can, his back smacking the metal, causing him to fall coughing, the lupine standing over him with his teeth baring and ears flat, fur bristling.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:45 pm

I look over to see a truck, bouncing along the road. I bare my teeth slightly, before seeing it had a cage in it. I snarl, snapping at it before I jump up, following it. I run behind it, soon jumping into the bed. As I jump up I slid to the body of the truck, making me yelp as my head hit the window. I look around, hoping they didn't hear as I crouch down. I hit my head pretty hard, but didn't seem too affected from it. I flop to my side, waiting, as for when we stopped, I would twist the car handle, and pull. I would then lift the latch on the cage, and let the dog run. It sounded like a good idea, so I waited for the car to stop.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:06 pm

Avanti heard the sound of something hitting the truck bed, but she didn't open her optics to see who or what it was, just flicked an audit In its direction and curled up tighter.
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:12 am

I pin my ears to my head, hearing the truck start to stop. I shoot up, headed to the door. I start to bite the handle, unsure of how to open a car door. Soon i gave up, and slammed my front paws on the window. I didn't do much, but as they watched me they started to get out. I grin, sitting down, as if waiting for them to take me. I look up as they try to shove me in the car, but before they could close the door, I shove my body into it. As the door flies open again, I bark, hoping the dog would get the hint and run. My bark was very deep, and strong, but somehow calming, as long as you were in the right situation. To the people, my bark was hostile, because they are on the bad end. Most of the time, my bark was demanding and calming to the one I was saving. It was deep and loud to everyone.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Florida gazed unblinkingly out at the streets she called home, the abandoned apartment she was currently living in with Iowa was cramped and stuffy, they planned to move out into the forest soon. Florida smiled at her brother, Iowa smiled back and together the two siblings hunted for rats among the dusty old furnishings. Florida let out a bark of victory as she pounced on the back of a rat, killing it instantly. Iowa padded over to his sister with his own kill, and the two Great Danes swapped kills and ate.
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:56 pm

I pin my ears to my head, running any way. I shake my head as I ran, seeing two dogs eating. I stop, sliding through a puddle. My electric blue eyes gaze over them as I slowly walk over, my moves graceful. I pin my ears to my head, as for I wanted friends, but I was very shy. I shake my head, asking in a soft, quite voice "Hi, What are your names?" my voice was also cracking a little, clearly nervous. I sit down, my barrel chest puffing out as my long legs made me sit up straight. I look down, as I waited for the answer.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum