Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
Mossberg's Depression Stories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

Mossberg's Depression Stories

Go down

Mossberg's Depression Stories Empty Mossberg's Depression Stories

Post by Mossberg Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:54 am

I have bad depression. This is where I well say all of the stories, so no one feels left out.

I well supply them with dates, if you have a reply, please say the date on top of your reply.

Please, stay positive, Nothing will help if you give bad comments.

February 29th 2016
I tried to kill myself, by cutting the back of my neck with a steak knife, just deep enough to bleed out in around 1-2 hours. Russet convinced me to stop, so wrapped my neck up in ace bandages and towels. Everyone can thank Russet that i'm still here, and if you hear us talking about weird stuff, its probably about this. I started to choke, mostly on blood, but (obviously) I was crying, which didn't make it any better. I just figured I would let everyone know, So they weren't lost when we talk about it. Awesome news, is i have two monitors XD Bullet and Russet.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum