Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher|

Go down

|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| Empty |Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher|

Post by Mossberg Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:38 pm

[img (630px,320px)]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/74/cf/5c/74cf5c88c1b6a2ba85f22bf209eae0b5.jpg[/img]

|Mossberg|
|Female|
|Prefers Males|
|Doberman Pinscher|

~History~
Mossberg was often beaten, starved, and ignored for long periods of time. Her mother was black, her father being red. They didn't know where some of the dogs got their blue fur, but her fur was a even bigger mystery. When they say her beauty, they started to make her model. After that, they saw she had no fear, and large muscles, making her a good fighter. After a while, she got sick of being treated this way, and abandoned the group. This was a gang, which she was the leader of. They didn't approve of this, and they are now searching for her. Due to having no fear, she just runs again every time.

~Apperence~

Fur color~ White

Fur length~ Very very short, but soft and silky

Fur design~ She is all white, with almost black eyeliner over one eye.

Eye base color~ "Electric" blue

Eye rim color~ Deep sea blue

Other~ Her ears are very pointy, and stand tall. She weighs 90 pounds, but has little or no body fat, as for it is all muscle. She stands at 28 inches tall as well.

~Traits~
Alert, Obedient, Loyal, Energetic, Fearless, Intelligent

~Family~

Parents~ Unknown/forgot them

Siblings~ Unknown, she only knows she had 8, Which were all black, blue, or red, a much more common color

Crush~ DUH Lupus  XD

Mate~ Lupus

Pups~ None

Last edited by Mossberg on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

|Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher| Empty Re: |Mossberg| |Female| |White Doberman Pinscher|

Post by Mossberg Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

going to awkwardly accept myself i guess.... "I cant wait to rp with you self!" "Why, thank you self!"
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down