Canine Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
Summer like weather, Dry ground, Sunny, No puddles, its suppose to be around 60-70 F. For 8-10 days
Latest topics
» New Site Link!
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:51 pm by Mossberg

» Must read: New Site!!!
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:17 pm by Mossberg

» Reply if you will be absent
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am by Avanti

» The Desolate Beach
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am by Mossberg

» The Streets
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 pm by Avanti

» || Alaric || Belgian Malinois ||
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 8:38 pm by Alaric

» Dear Mods/Admins
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm by Mossberg

» Rank Rules
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am by Mossberg

» Joining a hidden rank
The Desolate Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 9:15 pm by Mossberg

The Desolate Beach

5 posters

Go down

The Desolate Beach Empty The Desolate Beach

Post by Mossberg Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:15 pm

The Desolate Beach Maldives-beach

The Desolate Beach is a gorgeous area where humans are terrified to go. The waves are a gorgeous glowing blue color and can best be seen at night. If your lucky, you may find fish or even some collectables from other places, carried off by the shore.

Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

https://caninerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Desolate Beach Empty Re: The Desolate Beach

Post by Mossberg Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:47 am

Entering The Desolate Beach From The Streets

I smile, Trotting along the fine white sand, The glowing water not hitting my paws at all. I slowly wander closer to the water, Running along the shore line, Jumping over any waves that have a chance of splashing me. I then run into the water, My silky white coat instantly soaked, The glowing water leaving what looked to be a blue, glowing powder on my body. My thin, now wet fur showed my pink skin, My electric blue eyes darting around with amazement. I soon go so far, My paws can't touch the sand below. I dive under, The salt stinging my eyes, but I had my eyes open long enough to see a fish. I swim after it, Its tail hitting my face as I bite down on its tail. I swim up, The large fish in my mouth as I smile. I raise my cut tail, My piercing eyes, and fur raised on my back, showing I wasn't giving this up, for anything
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Familiarity washed Alaric like the bio-luminescent waters that soaked into his coarse pelt, the nostalgic whispers of the curling white-capped ocean calming his troubled mind. He stood within the inter-tidal zone and waded through the shallows with his head lowered resolutely, seeking to feast on the bounty produced by the glittering sea. Waves crashed against the quarry and sprayed the canine with briny mist, salt and sand clinging to his hackles, but he persevered. He poked his snout through rock crevices, often harvesting too-slow crabs and managing to capture several small sea bass, though between broad intervals since he lacked fishing prowess. After some time, Alaric returned to shore and vigorously convulsed his athletic body, the starry water flinging off onto the white sands around him.
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Florida Padded into the beach, leaving the busy city streets behind, she smiled as she viewed the water from afar, her keen eyes filled with joy at the sight of the glowing waves. Iowa sat down beside her, but as soon as he was resting, she was off again, pelting down to the bio luminescent waters. She dunked her head under the waves, keeping her eyes closed, as she didn't want to get salt in them. She surfaced, spotting a bass, and yipped and leaped on it, the lucky fish swam away, out of the Great Dane's reach.  It looked like the two siblings would be going hungry tonight.

{ENTERING FROM STREETS}

Last edited by Florida on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:07 am

His astute mahogany eyes audited the sun-bleached shore and his ears gingerly swiveled, his cranium pivoting marginally to his withers to regard three canine silhouettes roaming the cyan waters, two together and the third separate. The militant dog flared his nostrils with a circumspect huff and declined his head in solemn resolve, contemplating whether or not he should engage with them. His jaws slightly agape, though not in an ambivalent manner, the verspertine sunglow touched his titanium-capped fangs that peered from behind melanoid flews. Alaric studied the distant dogs analytically, two exhibiting the lankiness of Great Danes and the other was stout, but her coat contrasted greatly off the speckled waters. He ascended his head slowly and advanced against the sea toward them warily, the lapping waves filling the imprints of his digits and washing them away in graceful evanescence. Although his posture ebbed confidence, he fixated the manner of his carriage to present his cautious, but good intentions toward them.  "Greetings," he barked at them and focused his cropped ears.
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:11 am

I finish eating, seeing three dogs in the distance, the fur on my back instantly relaxing. I put my muzzle down, touching it to my chest to show respect. Though I doubted they were paying attention, I stay still, my eyes watching all three in the distance. My fur was still glowing blue from the water, as  I was in the middle of a beach with white sand, My white fur didn't stick out, but the glowing blue did. I waited, hoping that they were all distracted by each-other. If needed, I had a misleading body. As for I look weak, but I'm actually agile and strong. I used this to my advantage most of the time, and it has worked, most of the time.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Alaric reclined his ears, clearly dissatisfied with the leucistic Doberman's lack of response to his greeting, but he remained attentive upon her; he was considerate of the dog's distance and ceased his traverse, regarding her with reverence, for he wasn't one to underestimate another. His cunning mahogany gawk studied the potential ally, without forgetting about the Great Danes sharing the sandy perimeter. He returned the gesture of respect by hovering his cranium low and tipping his snout downward slightly, but in no fashion did this elude submission. Then he huffed quietly and pursued further in low baritone, a memorable accent colored his smoky voice but, it was indistinguishable, yet sublime. "I apologize if I am intruding; I'm quite foreign to these lands."
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:40 am

I flick my ears back, Shaking my head as I responded "I'm just a traveler myself" My voice was oddly low for my size, But quite perky. I raised my head, Then sat down, Asking the much darker dog "What is your name?" My tone was much calmer than the last, as I look at the canine, My head tilted to the left as I waited for the response. I never really came across other canines, and when I did they always ignored me, Causing me to be pretty socially-awkward.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:39 pm

The military canine remained tactfully distant, urbane and impartial but, nonetheless polite toward the vagabond. "Alaric," he introduced with abrupt and unceremonious closure, "Nothing special to expound on." Founded on a subconscious mutual agreement on presenting no harmful intentions, Alaric relaxed his rigid shoulders and dipped his cranium in vague vexation, contemplation flashing behind his guarded clementine eyes, "Perhaps, when I've recovered I'll explore more to familiarize myself..." he crooned. "Forgive me. I haven't asked your name, madame." He twitched his erect, triangular ears and confidently raised his sophisticated head to a casual height.
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Florida Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Florida watched the two canines from afar, her fur held an ethereal glow, thanks to the luminescent algae. Iowa sat down by his sister, his pelt was bathed in the teal light given off by his sister's fur, "what are you thinking about?" he asked her gently, his black and white tail resting gently on her shoulder. "England." Florida responded somberly, her neck held rigid as she viewed the other dogs.
Florida
Florida
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Entering "The Desolate Beach" from "The Streets"

Russet stares down at Scout as he attempts to run ahead of the lupine, though he trips and ends up falling, getting a face-full of sand in the process. The lupine stares in amusement at the young canine and pads over, picking him up by the scruff and placing him on his paws in the sand. "Stop being clumsy, Scout." He growls, jogging forward with Scout running behind him, looking around with his small ears pricked, copying Russet's actions. The lupine stops and looks down at Scout, twitching his ears before padding over to the water and staring down at it, observing the scar on his muzzle from a beating he received while in captivity. He uses a paw to bat at Scout as he comes close to the water, sending him sliding in the sand away from the liquid. "I'm not goin' in after you if you fall in, klutz." The lupine growls, trying not to let the german shepherd think he's going to be babied by the previously abused lupine, who had never been treated the way he has. "Sorry." Scout whimpers, tail between legs and ears flat as he follows Russet along the sandy shore to find a place where the two can rest their aching legs, though mainly for the lupine due to the fact that he had carried Scout most of the way.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:42 pm

"Mossberg" I answered, as for the name was more for show, Not very fancy, But for fights. My ears perk up, turning around as I listen to the waves. I shake my head, Looking up as I ask "Why are you here, anyway?" as for everyone avoided me, And I was never sure if they only did it to me, or if they did that to everyone. I just shrug, Waiting for the canines response. My cut tail points down, relaxing. I was still able to jump up and attack at any moment, though I would only do so if needed.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Russet lies down by a rock and watches Scout run around, pouncing sand and yipping happily, clearly enjoying himself. The lupine watches intently, for he's never been able to enjoy himself like the puppy has. "Where is your energy from?" Russet asks, ears twitching as he angles them alertly. "I dunno." Scout shrugs, before wrestling with Russet's tail. Russet grows irritated quickly and stands up, whipping around and lashing out with his paw, Scout yelping as he's smacked in the side by the lupine's paw. Russet backs away, ears flat and tail between legs as he lowers to the ground in submission to show his apology. Scout stares at him in shock, since Russet hasn't shown any aggression towards him the whole way here. "Sorry, kid." He mutters, hanging his head slightly and padding off, curling up at a distance and staring off at the water. Scout curls up at his side and Russet glances over in confusion, before sprawling out on his side and releasing a sharp breath. Scout jumps onto his side, sitting and yipping happily as he rises and falls to the rhythm of the lupine's breathing.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Avanti Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Avanti jumped back, suddenly alarmed at the fact that there happened to be so many other canines around. Her blue orbits widened quickly in realization and she jumped into hiding behind a rock. She was on higher ground then the rest, but not by much, and could get a basic overlook of the beach. She noticed a glow as the water pushed its way up onto the shore, making her flinch and become worried. 'Is that... normal? Is something wrong with the water? Should I warn them?' She narrowed her orbs as she watched, her audits perked. She couldn't hear much more than mumbles, maybe a small phrase. Despite the fact she was on higher ground, and was probably unseen, she was still quite fearful of the wolves. 'Were they a gang? Would they hurt me?' She sighed, shaking her head. She wouldn't make her presence known, not unless it was necessary.

Entering "The Desolate Beach" from "The Streets"
Avanti
Avanti
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Russet Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:29 pm

Russet snaps at the young German shepherd, the two play fighting in the sand. He plays dead under the canine's paws and his ears prick as Scout starts yelping and barking. "Russet? Russet?" He yelps, ears flat and tail between his legs as the lupine continues his act. "Scout, get off my stomach." The lupine growls. Scout jumps back quickly with a startled yelp. Scout growls at the lupine and leaps at him, though Russet jumps aside last second and runs off, with Scout chasing after him as fast as his tiny legs will take him. "Russet! Wait for me!" Scout yelps as he loses his footing and falls in the sand again. Russet looks back in amusement and stops abruptly, padding back to Scout and picking him up by the scruff, setting him on the ground and licking his coat clean of the sand. Scout whines in protest and shakes his coat clean as soon as the lupine is done. Russet shakes his head and scrunches up his nose, tossing his head around like a rabid dog trying to get the horrid taste out of his mouth. "Never lick sand, Scout." He whines, pawing at his face.
Russet
Russet
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:38 pm

That was quite contradictory... Alaric analyzed thoughtfully, the decisive flicker of his cunning eyes an ambiguous indicator of his contemplation, but he conveyed no inkling of his discerning perspicacity. "Pleased to meet you, Mossberg." He remained professionally polite and lowered his cranium in taciturn civility, pivoting his ears slowly and scanned his reserved gaze elsewhere when he recalls the other canines within proximity. "I've lost my way. There was an incident out at sea.. In short, I washed up here." Alaric crooned disdainfully, his pronounced shoulders becoming quite rigid again during the laconic flashback. However, he composed himself without haste and gingerly elevated his head, "I should keep moving along."

(Changed my color since Russet's using dark red.)
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:21 am

I Nod, saying "Same to you, Alaric." My head bowed in to my chest, As I tilt my head, asking "Where did you come from though?" As for I have never been on a boat, So I haven't ever been far out enough to see anything strange. I shake my head, shrugging "Never mind, You said you have to go anyways" My voice Up-lifted, Trying to show I didn't mind. I was very curious, But I guessed it couldn't be that important. I nodded farewell, My ears, Which normally stuck straight up, flopped down as my head touches my chest again.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Alaric flicked his astute ears, "I was imported from Belgium, trained as a well-conditioned military dog for the United States." His stately, handsome skull pitched marginally and his calcining chocolate gawk transfixed onto the young Doberman again, "If you wish to know, I have time; I'm going nowhere fast." The Malinois shepherd adopted a mundane partial recline against the sandy rendezvous and situated himself casually, the steady, briny gales toying with his nape of esoteric beige-fawn hackles. "The unfortunate death of my partner and several brethren during a mission within foreign enemy territory had retired us from duty. We were planned to be shipped to quality foster homes, but the naval boat was attacked to an irreparable degree. It sank." He reiterated grimly, in his clipped Belgian accent. "Some dogs escaped their cages. Some human comrades escaped on lifeboats. Left behind, I jumped into the frigid waters and swam... That's how I ended up, well, here." Alaric lowered his triangular ears in respect for the fallen and gawked toward the unforgiving vastness of the pristine sea for a long minute. "Speaking of which... Where is 'here'." He questioned after a brief moment of quietude and adjusted his cunning stare back onto the juvenile Doberman.
Alaric
Alaric
Omega

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossberg Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 am

I flick my ears, Taking A second to think of a answer before saying "Here is where I grew up." As for I didn't really know the correct answer to the place I called home. I often ran around the beach, Or the forest, Sometimes City Streets. My odd, Skinny, Tall but strong build kept jerking back. It was pretty obvious I was getting annoyed by it, But I couldn't stop it. I just sigh Sitting back down. I look up, Having a good answer "Here is where you washed up, Here is your good luck charm if you use it right, Here if your death if you use it wrong. Here is the U.S.A" My voice was pretty neutral, As for I didn't have any good answers, So I just kept spitting out more answers.
Mossberg
Mossberg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum